I'm New here

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jfo56

Reaction score
Hi folks, Just signed up. This place looks very interresting. What are the best boards?

Glad to have you aboard. I hope you enjoy the board.

To answer your question the whole board is great. Jump right in.

Chad

To answer you question, I would say that there isn't really a best board because they all address different issues. If you are wondering about wetsuits, then the Exposure Suits board would be best, if you have a question about cameras then your best bet would be the Underwater Photography board. So it really depends on what you want to know about. There is great information everywhere.

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA

Glad to have you here :balloon:

the best boards are straight without knots :mean:

welcome to the board jfo56. whats the best board??...in my case usually a smorgasbord. :D

Originally posted by jfo56
What are the best boards?

Like the folks said - all the boards are good, it just depends what you're interested in.

The 'search' facility will usually narrow things down to something approaching your particular area of interest.

It's worth studying how to 'personalise' your profile and display options too.

Good luck and safe diving!

Mike

Yes, your profile doesn't give us enough info to direct u much. R u an instructor, a newbie, an old-time diver, or a hard-hat diver? If you have been around a while, you could start by going to New to Scuba & seeing if there is anyone you can help out with your experience; it can be a good way to alunch a lively debate!

Thanks to all of you who took the time to personally welcome to the group , give some directions and ask the gently probing questions. I have added a pic to my profile and will add some bio info later. I just returned from a dive trip to San Diego. Any suggestions where I might post the details? jfo:jester: :shades: P.S. how do I get one one of those cool avatars?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom