Images from La Bufadora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

California Diver:
it was a great trip and i didnt even get to dive! half the fun was negotiating the rocks as we went in and out of the cove, it was a miracle we didnt hit any.

That's because we had Scottfij up front shouting..Rocha's rocha's!!!!! I was just waiting for the last one to come bursting through the bow!!

Let do it again.....soon!!

TS

divinman:
That's because we had Scottfij up front shouting..Rocha's rocha's!!!!! I was just waiting for the last one to come bursting through the bow!!

Let do it again.....soon!!

TS

Yup navigating dale's boats through the rocks and surf is all part of the charm :) Was your briefing as good as ours? Boat stops... "Aqui" and off you go

Those briefings were the best. At least I'll be more prepared when we go down this year in August. Last year was my first time, and it was very interesting.

I particularly liked diving the site called simply, "La Roca" - not to be confused with "La Roca Blanco" which is supposed to be a great site.

dgallo:
I particularly liked diving the site called simply, "La Roca" - not to be confused with "La Roca Blanco" which is supposed to be a great site.

Most of these pics were taken at La Roca Blanco. If you go there, keep an eye out for the light cannon I dropped. It has my name on it, or perhaps my girlfriends name.....I haven't told her yet. :(

Our dive brief went something like this......

*Pointing at the waves smashing into the rocks: "There is no bueno!"

-Terry

LOL ..... This is a great thread to read. That wall at "White Rock" was truly spectacular and I've never seen anything like that before (although I admit to not diving elsewhere except Southern California and Los Coronados Islands :wink:). The top 30 feet or so was murky and the surge ... boy-o-boy! It was ripping at some points, but it was a lot calmer deeper down and the vis was much better. And we rode some large swells on the way out, too bad the panga only had a 15 HP motor or we might have caught some serious air :D

i think next time we take out that panga we should all jump off the back and kick, we'd prolly go about 5 times faster

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom