In San Diego for diving until Saturday.. Any suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pentae

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I've tried calling around but most shops don't have any charters going out until the weekend. Any ideas on good shops/groups to dive with during the week, or does anyone know any charters going out from tomorrow? (Wednesday 12th Sept)

Brilliant. This is perfect. I'm calling tomorrow to book the trip on Friday. Thanks! Anyone want to join me? I could use a buddy :)

Check out Power Scuba, it a San Diego club, free. They often have informal shore dives and some awesome deals on boat dives.

Marissa is going out tonight and tomorrow night to recreational depths. We also have a kelp trip on Saturday afternoon.

(and if you have tech training, we have cool trips happening Friday and Saturday morning as well!)

Spoke to Eric at Lois Ann and he's a really good guy - hooking me up with something hopefully for tomorrow (Thursday).

We still need 4 more people to come out on the Humboldt on Friday to Coronado islands, if anyone is interested please come join us! Waterhorse Charters - Charter Boat Schedule

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom