In water - hands on - Spearfishing Course, charter included.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Cary! I'll be in a little before noon tomorrow.

Chugger, I Dive, Trident00 & SkimFisher,
Thanks for your interest, and yes I teach spearfishing often throughout the year, it's just that the diving and shooting is great right now, and with winter right around the corner, there will be few opportunities before spring 2010.

I may be able to fit a few students into an existing semi-private course already set for Sun Nov 29th. Let me know if that date might work for any of you.

Chad

Chad

Last edited:
If you guys finish this up tomorrow, I know I'd like to hear how it went and of course if there are any pics, please share. :)

What a difference in weather a few days can make... only fools would have gone offshore today.

With the east wind it was flat at the beach in Mad Bch with maybe 4' of vis, but a few hundred yards out the first white caps were beginning.

So we're looking at the schedule for a new date for later in the month.

If anyone want's to join us I've got one spot still open.

Chad

Attachments

• Beginning Spearfishing Course lw 2 copy.jpg
    Beginning Spearfishing Course lw 2 copy.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 30
I'd like to, but I'm already set to take my Nitrox class and I'm booked for the next two weekends. Out of town after that. First of the year would be my next chance. I've got a friend that's pretty much in the same boat that I know would like to take it too.

Kinda figured as much. Was still keeping my fingers crossed for you guys though.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom