Question Independent diving in Busselton WA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buddhasummer

Down under...
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
As per title, just arrived in Busselton, after my initial shock at the cost of diving here, $30 to hire a tank, am thinking there must be folk here who dive independently. At $250 to dive HMAS Swan, this is not something that is financially viable in the long run.

Hoping someone who lives here or someone who knows someone here they can put me in touch with so I can find out how the local divers dive.

Freaking out a bit, I'm used to diving multiple times a week, won't lie I'm concerned at present that I'll need to find another hobby.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did speak to the local dive operator but they are really only geared for the tourist folk.

Thank you.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I just bought a car from Busselton Motors if you go liberate a few teeth from the guy I'll send you a carload
Dude look how far you've come, you're strong keep strong

Thing is I'm stuck for 2 weeks, I've never done the Nullarbor

He Lives!!!!

See!

Screenshot (717).png

I think I love chillyinCanada again!

and
Zef

It's not about you, happy-diver.😋

It is about me, It's all about about me busting my imagination trying to pick the Zen guy up, it's about me me me

Hey buddhasummer they say petrol is pretty expensive too

This should get you to my joint ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Back
Top Bottom