Indonesia Nikon P7000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We bought the D7000 in Indonesia and it was much cheaper than in the rest of the world, also the ikelite housings for our sony HD video cameras where in Indo much cheaper. Its right when you buy it buy yourself and post it to indonesia u will get taxed very high. But you can find cheap stuff overhere for sure...

Correct me.But it's ok thinking you got a good deal getting EX.. a camera from another country.But warranty for the product you can have problems with once you are back home,due to the product not being bought in the the country of residents.
Depends quite a bit.
Most products have a manufacturers warranty program, which means its the same all over the world.
If the country you live in have consumer laws that give you as a customer rights beyond the manufacturers warranty, you will lose those rights if its not bought in a store thats bound by those laws (as in abroad).
There might be such laws in place where you bought it as well, but flying "a million miles" to have your camera cowered by those laws might not be a viable option.

I was talking generally,not at you and yes in your case you had no choice :D

when you are "a million" miles from home WHERE ARE YOU FROM THEN :D

I am from Norway... so quite far from Indonesia...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom