[info] x-tek pure tek scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use a 30 lb X-Tec wing and love it! I stuck mine on an older used Halcyon plate with a DIY harness and thus far I have no complaints. Some of my gear gets majorly abused, but my wing has held up extremely well which is all I can ask.

Everyone will tell you about their favorite brand, but when it comes down to it sometimes the best decision is to buy what is reasonably available in your area. So many of the products on the market today are made in the same place by the same people with a different label slapped on in the end like eelnoraa said. Buy something of descent quality that is reasonably priced for you.

Personally, I went with a Scubapro wing because that was what I could get the best deal on at the time and it appeared to be a solid product which would satisfy my needs. That was the extent of my decision making process :wink:. If I had to buy another wing right at this moment, I would get a better deal on a Halcyon or DiveRite wing and therefore my decision would be different.

Thanks exundo and kitty Kat,
I got my pure tek yesterday, hope to wet it this week end 😊
After that I will write a little review .
All the best.

---------- Post added July 29th, 2014 at 02:46 PM ----------

I went with a Scubapro wing because that was what I could get the best deal on at the time and it appeared to be a solid product which would satisfy my needs. .
The Same for me, I got the best deal on scubapro, compared with different bcd with different price.

I haven't used the Scubapro BPW, but I've fondled it many a times. Prices are prices. You either want to pay it or you don't, but that X-Tec rig is high quality. The wing seems to be practically bulletproof.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom