Inline adjusting tool & HOG Classic 2nd Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I will try to contract someone to machine the hex bit for me. Would anyone be so kind as to take a picture of the ScubaTools inline adjusting tool's hex bit for me?

There were actually a run of Hog 2nd stages with a 4 mm orifice. I know it's frustrating, but there is nothing wrong with your tool. It just won't work with your reg. If Jack can't help you out, I can hook you up with one. PM me and we can work out the details.

That is a mistake I have seen made several times and why I only recommend the one from scubatools. Pretty much everything else that's required can be sourced from them to sears and even Home Depot. But if you choose to use the in line tool the one from scubatools is the best. Piranha also has a new one that I have yet to try. I may order one this week just to see of it will work. If it does I'll recommend it as I like those guys and they treat me well.
Jim thats right the piranha works good , and i agree great guys

Back
Top Bottom