Question Insta360 Ace Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nico-ITA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
It seems the new insta360 Ace Pro may be very good underwater, certainly because of the sensor and its software/ AI that should perform well in low light. Has anyone tried it underwater?

Looking into it, after having bad results with the GoPro hero 12 in low-light conditions.

I picked one up and will be giving it a try at the end of this month when diving @ Grand Cayman.

I was pleasantly surprised! I think I might sell my DiveVolk case and just use this from now on. Here are a couple quick uploads (make sure to select the 4k option):

Very nice - thank you for sharing! Is this with any color correction/editing at all or no? Thanks again

have anyone tired to use those backacatter filter on it? will it fit the housing?

I’m wondering about some UV filters to use with my UV lights. I don’t think the backscatter filters would work

Literally just now watching this... it seems really good

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom