Interested in Diving Dubai??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sebgood:
Anyone planning a Dive? We are 2 experienced open water divers in town for the weekend. If anyone is interested, please me e-mail: sebgood@yahoo.com or text me on +965 700 1247.

Thanks!
-Sebastian
Sebastian,

Unfortunately I am not going to be free this weekend, but I can give you the name and number of a dive center in Dubai or Fujairah (depends on where you would like to dive) email me to jalal@selo.net of just send me a private message on Scubaboard.

Jalal

PS: Welcome to the Board!

hi,
I'll be in dubai in the middle of july and wanna dive, but it's not easy getting information out of the internet.
are you a company or private when you're organizing trips?
If you're so kind to give me more information, please write to my email address
mirjam.pfundt@gmx.de
that would be cool,
thanks mirjam

zfallah:
Hello there! if anyone is visiting Dubai, you might want to consider taking a nice diving trip, lots of beautiful sites, you can go to the east coast, shallow dives, wreck dives, beautiful coral reefs, excellent visibility from March onwards, crytsal clear waters, and sunshine all day!!

My friends and I constantly plan diving trips in Dubai, and the east coast, fun filled days..so if interestes & will be in Dubai ..let me know..

Have a nice day!

Hi Mirjam,

Nice to know u'll be visiting Dubai next month, if you come on the 15th, i'll be in the country so maybe i'll go diving with you.. however in the meantime, here is a link for a very good diving company that organizes trips
http://www.alboomdiving.com/home.html

Also you might be interested in diving in the East Coast, so check out this Hotel, its got some very nice packages at good rates..
http://www.oceanichotel.com/hotel.htm

By the way, just a small note, Dubai is really really really hot in July (even now!!) so if you are getting with you a wet suit get the lightest one!!!

If you need any other info, let me know!!

Cheers,
Zeina

Mirjam:
hi,
I'll be in dubai in the middle of july and wanna dive, but it's not easy getting information out of the internet.
are you a company or private when you're organizing trips?
If you're so kind to give me more information, please write to my email address
mirjam.pfundt@gmx.de
that would be cool,
thanks mirjam

Hello

I'm visiting friends in Dubai next week for a week and I'd like to get some diving in, as I'm writing reviews for a UK based website. I would love to do the best sites, as we currently have nothing writen up about Dubai. I'm into wrecks and big fishies. Which sites do you guys consider to be the best? I have the time to travel around a bit.

also any recommendations on dive centres would be great - I'm staying in the jumeirah beach area, so a centre close by would be good.

thanks very much

Jen

zfallah:
Hello there! if anyone is visiting Dubai, you might want to consider taking a nice diving trip, lots of beautiful sites, you can go to the east coast, shallow dives, wreck dives, beautiful coral reefs, excellent visibility from March onwards, crytsal clear waters, and sunshine all day!!

My friends and I constantly plan diving trips in Dubai, and the east coast, fun filled days..so if interestes & will be in Dubai ..let me know..

Have a nice day!

Hi Jen,

Since you are staying in the Jumeirah area, the best option is to go with the Pavillion dive center (http://www.jumeirahinternational.com/diving), they are excellent and have been awarded as the best dive center in Dubai.

For wreck dives, there is one in Dubai, its called Zainab wreck. I think they would know it, and for big fishies, i am not sure how big you mean but in khorfakkan (which is in the east coast of Dubai) i have seen baby sharks, manta rays, lion fish, but not bigger, however now that the weather is really hotter, something new might surface...

Should you need any more help, once ur here, just drop me a message, i would love to help.

Regards,
Zeina

jeniflower:
Hello

I'm visiting friends in Dubai next week for a week and I'd like to get some diving in, as I'm writing reviews for a UK based website. I would love to do the best sites, as we currently have nothing writen up about Dubai. I'm into wrecks and big fishies. Which sites do you guys consider to be the best? I have the time to travel around a bit.

also any recommendations on dive centres would be great - I'm staying in the jumeirah beach area, so a centre close by would be good.

thanks very much

Jen

jeniflower:
Hello

thanks very much

Jen

Hi Jen,

You can also check Al Boom Diving. (+971 4 3422993). I second the choice on the Zainab wreck. You should see lots of barracuda, angelfish and stuff like that. The visibility in the other sites (the Cement Barge mainly) is very very low at the moment due to works on the palm island. I dove the east coast yesterday. The sea was a bit rough, but I think the west coast (Dubai) should be fine.

Message me if u need anything

Jalal

Hi Scuba girl,

Are you still diving the East Coast. If so I live in Dubai and have completed my advanced and Nitrox Courses and am looking for people to dive with. If you have room for one more person at any time you can give me a shout at cunning_qs@hotmail.com

Regards,

Ian

Back
Top Bottom