Interested in switching to BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I should get some popcorn for this.....:popcorn:

th_popcorn_diver133_index-lgthumb__90x60.jpg

Who carries the SP jets locally? They have them on Leisuepro, and also the spring starps for them, but the straps are $70. Do they have a different size post or will any spring strap work?

I do agree that there is potential for the bands to wear out/break. Was looking at fins the other day at Force E, and along with several reccomendation on here, the guy at Force E was pretty big on them also.

Who carries the SP jets locally? They have them on Leisuepro, and also the spring starps for them, but the straps are $70. Do they have a different size post or will any spring strap work?

U.S. 1 SCUBA in Pompano is a ScubaPro dealer: US1 SCUBA > Home

That said, while I'm not a big fan of LeisurePro for regulator/computer/serviceable items, I see no harm in stealing the deal on items like fins. I bought my Jets from them years ago for I think $75.00 w/ spring straps. There are numerous spring strap manufacturers that make springs for Jets.

I do agree that there is potential for the bands to wear out/break. Was looking at fins the other day at Force E, and along with several reccomendation on here, the guy at Force E was pretty big on them also.

Much higher gross margin. :wink: Mares Quattro's would be a good selection to consider. Some of the best tec divers in the world utilize...Also, DeepSeaSupply make a great BP/wing for the money.

They are showing 95.oo now, not including spring straps. I wouldn't buy regs and such there.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom