Intova 3W LED Dive Light?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello Henrik,
the 3 hrs burn time is with 3 x 3W Luxeon. With 3 x 3,5W Seoul you have 2,5 hrs.
With the REVO you have nearly the same brightness like the PHOTON: in 2m distance the REVO has 1400 lux and the PHOTON has 1650 lux.
The beam is comparably.

Michael

I think that LED lighting is very close to surpassing HID lights, and I like your lights Michael

One suggestion for your website .. Make the pictures illustrating the lamps on the pages more distinct from the background, less of the special effects clouding the pic's .. it would make it easier and more apparent what the lights look like when your just browsing the different lights

Did you get my PM?
DB

Hi DB,
on the bottom of each product side you see a button "GROSSES BILD". After touch this button you will see big picture of the product.
About your email i must think.
Michael

Michael; thanks for the runtime specs. The REVO sounds very tempting. Now I just need to wait for an upswing in the US economy to get the exchange rate to a more tolerable level :wink:

Henrik

anyone know the overall size (length and diameter) of the Intova?

anyone know the overall size (length and diameter) of the Intova?

6.25" long.
1.5" diameter at the "bright" end.
1" diameter at the grip.

I haven't been diving with mine yet, but it's a nice light. Especially for the money.

Just got mine. Much brighter than my Green Force Diamond...

Z...

Just picked up an Intova Torch at LP (price matched Circuit City - nice :)). So now I want to take it apart and see about upgrading the LED.

D_B; It looks like the whole body, except for the end cap, is solid. It also looks like there is a sleeve screwed into the body. Am I correct that if I unscrew the sleeve (there are 2 slots that would take a wide blade of sorts) the LED assembly, and possibly the lens, drops out?

Other advice for disassembly?

thanks

Henrik

Back
Top Bottom