Intro Cave Dive Sept. 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
oh, do i hear someone chiming in? do i hear some comments from the sidelines?

could that be someone who left cave country for south florida not so long ago?

could it be..... DEVIL CHUCK???

:14:

"sniff" You haven't forgotten me........I miss you too.
I read your posts with longing in my soul. I think I'll run a line around the living room with the lights off just to keep in practice.

SmokeAire:
Actually Jean if you dive Telford during the day you can do the jumps at the sinks because of the cavern zones, see this thread:http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?postid=1111900#poststop

The gold lines stop at the beginning of the cavern zone and continue just pass the CZ.
Diving it at night is a different situation.

Chuck

Chuck:
I noticed that at Telford Sink (jump is across the cavern zone)...My buddy who is Full cave did the jump , and I held at the end of the 1st Gold Line...I did follow the jump after he got the reel in place and signalled me to come forward, just to see how it was. (It's over a 40 foot jump ... !!! ) Then we pulled the reel , went back to the end of the 1st gold line , and went back to main entrance...

I can certainly understand the difference with it being in the cavern zone in the daytime vs night time when it becomes a REAL JUMP... :11:
(plus going up and over the big sand mound at the bottom of the sink ... )\
Well , OK , it's a real jump no matter how you look at it , just the , er , environment you are doing it in. :wink:

I will read the thread...Thank you btw !!! Appreciate it for us rookies ....

And I don't think I have dove with you before , but I miss you too , since I DO live up in cave country... (nudge , nudge)

Jean :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom