Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverG, I'm staying a 2nd week for those dates, but I'm going the other direction - a nicer place for the 2nd week (Iberostar).

Also, Natasha and I are going to be doing the Cenote excursion, anybody from DT8 going on that one? (You can't all go see the whale sharks... we need to FOKUS on staying together) and NOOOOOO.. as cool as whale sharks are, I am just not going to snorkel when I can dive (living in chilly Canada, I need to tropical dive as much as I can while away, snorkelling is just not in the plan).
Jody, my plans are to try to do a cavern course during the trip. If I'm unable to do that with my instructor then I will do a day or two of cenote dives with her. So I'll be going solo on my cavern/cenote trip most likely.

Jody... Tamsey told me I don't like cave diving... :)

Sawyersdad....bad news... my kids are probably not going to coz with us. They are going to their grandparents instead. That means more diving for Tracey. She decided that she really wanted to dive. She got certified at the Invasion 2011 in Coz.

That's cool Kendall, with these airfare prices our lil fella may not be going either.

I booked Dannybot's ticket last night using CO miles; ironically First Class was actually cheaper than coach. So all our tickets are purchased and I don't have to follow the insanity of ticket/fuel prices anymore!!!! :balloons:

It's always nice to get the airline ticket game behind you.
Also for those who may have missed it. Time is running out on this deal

HEADS UP!!!!!!
Those in South Florida looking for Airfare to the Invasion
I know it says June 9th but its has dropped airfare I been watching over 100.00

American Airlines Announces Special Fare Promotion for Travel To and From Miami

Book Now Through Feb. 28 for Outbound Travel Feb. 29 - June 9

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom