Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone ever flown Airtran to Cancun? I can get one way from Houston to Cancun and use ff to fly first class on the way back on any date I like. Would need a cheap way to get to Akumal from Cancun. I know the ADO bus can get me to Playa. Anyone know the cost of a taxi from Playa to Akumal?

Gonna be some awesome swag handed out...very cool!

Would need a cheap way to get to Akumal from Cancun. I know the ADO bus can get me to Playa. Anyone know the cost of a taxi from Playa to Akumal?

We did that one time and I'm trying to recall exactly how much we paid.. I want to say $25 USD but I'm not 100%.. Outside of that one time, and many others when we had people pick us up, we'd just rent a vehicle for the day/s we were there..

Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new diver, I actually just joined this board looking for info on Cozumel for a solo trip I was planning for the summer, as well as to meet people and learn as much as I can in the threads. I literally could not believe that I stumbled on this trip. As of right now I have my open water and will have my advanced along with a few additional dives under my belt by the time you guys are headed out to Cozumel.

I would really like to join you. I think it would be a fantastic experience, and trump a solo trip by a huge margin. The reason I'm requesting rather than just going on to the signup is because I am new to this board and out of respect for you guys I think it's just the right thing to do.

If it works out I'd likely stay a second week as well.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond. Respect,

Aaron.

Aaron... this trip isn't an exclusive group as far as I know. You don't need anyone to approve you, besides your credit card :D

My advice: Just sign up and get ready for some great diving and good times. Seems like a good number of people coming solo, and I wouldn't expect any issues making new friends in paradise...everyone seems to get along down there!

Welcome aboard... I'll leave it there for now. :D

Don't be too shy. We may bite, but we don't leave marks ... :joke: The more the merrier.

Hi everyone,

I am a relatively new diver, I actually just joined this board looking for info on Cozumel for a solo trip I was planning for the summer, as well as to meet people and learn as much as I can in the threads. I literally could not believe that I stumbled on this trip. As of right now I have my open water and will have my advanced along with a few additional dives under my belt by the time you guys are headed out to Cozumel.

I would really like to join you. I think it would be a fantastic experience, and trump a solo trip by a huge margin. The reason I'm requesting rather than just going on to the signup is because I am new to this board and out of respect for you guys I think it's just the right thing to do.

Anyway, I'll leave it there for now. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond. Respect,

Aaron.

Hey Aaron,

Few words of advice: DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

And I hope you like margaritas!

I went last year by myself and had a BLAST!! Lots of great diving and met lots and awesome new diving friends! You really can't beat the price, either! I'll put it this way: I'm going again :D

Welcome to the Board!!

Hi everyone,

Aaron.

Aaron
The ScubaBoard Invasion is for ALL BOARD MEMBERS, their family and friends.
ALL LEVELS of divers and are WELCOME. Just call AL at Bay Adventures to signup.

This is ScubaBoard's biggest event of the year and one you don't want to miss.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom