Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well it is official, official that I'm going on the invasion. Just locked up my flight arrangements. Will be arriving in Cozumel on June 25. Will either stay overnight in Cozumel or head to the mainland that day. Will take my cavern course if funds permit, if not I'll have an extra few days in Cozumel. Looks like a win, win deal to me. :)

Well it is official, official that I'm going on the invasion. Just locked up my flight arrangements. Will be arriving in Cozumel on June 25. Will either stay overnight in Cozumel or head to the mainland that day. Will take my cavern course if funds permit, if not I'll have an extra few days in Cozumel. Looks like a win, win deal to me. :)

Well Done!
If you are done with your cavern course in time, you are welcome to join HonuDiver1059 and myself for a swim with whale sharks on June 29th from Isla Mujeres. $100 total with just a few select people (no deposit required - connected with a friend). We also have a 3 tank boat dive ($70 total) scheduled for June 30th with the same boat while on Isla Mujeres. After that we head over to Cozumel to check in for the Invasion. We are both going on the Invasion cenote trip so we decided to go early and swim with the BIG fish prior to heading down to Coz.

Awesome info DiverG... We are going to do that. Drive to Austin, stay for free at a buddy's house, take the 8:25am flight and bag drag. Booking by the end of the day. Thanks DiverG, that saves us over $1000....

Awesome info DiverG... We are going to do that. Drive to Austin, stay for free at a buddy's house, take the 8:25am flight and bag drag. Booking by the end of the day. Thanks DiverG, that saves us over $1000....
Your welcome.

What airline is that? My buddy used to to that to Cancun a lot, but told me that the airline he used to use doesn't do that route anymore.

I can pass the info to some friends who are currently on the fence due to budget.

Thanks in advance,

Another option is Airtran out of Houston Hobby to Cancun. Flight connects in San Antonio and can be done for as little as $434. They do charge for the first bag of luggage though. Also play around with dates and you might be able to get it a little cheaper.

Well I'm all signed up! Spoke to Felix this afternoon and put down my initial payment :D

I watched that vid from last year last night, looks like it was quite a time to say the least!

Sooo, who are these "8" I see so much of ....and the little mooning guy who seems to show up EVERYWHERE, seems to me he's the Mr Popular of the lot lol :p - I'm assuming there's a story behind him as well.

cardzard - the eagle ray video was very much enjoyed, thanks for posting

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom