Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and the little mooning guy who seems to show up EVERYWHERE, seems to me he's the Mr Popular of the lot lol :p - I'm assuming there's a story behind him as well.

I resemble that remark and as for stories I have a bunch of them.
We should have a few cold ones in Cozumel and I will get you up to speed.
Checkout my profile and signature line that should give you a few clues. :wink: Tee Hee

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

AaronRiot:6234861:
Well I'm all signed up! Spoke to Felix this afternoon and put down my initial payment :D

Sooo, who are these "8" I see so much of ....and the little mooning guy who seems to show up EVERYWHERE, seems to me he's the Mr Popular of the lot lol :p
Aaron...
Welcome to the invasion. I wouldn't worry about those group 8 people. You will want to dive with "el Cuatro". We are much more fun to dive with!!! And...we have a few divers that are not returning from last year, so we have room for more!! Although, it was a couple of our divers that were the last to dive with Moonie's twin brother?!?!?
See you in June!!!
Pat

Moonie - I had a look and it's become a much clearer picture LOL, and a few cold ones sound good to me!

Pat - Thanks for the invite! :)

Sooo, who are these "8" I see so much of ....and the little mooning guy who seems to show up EVERYWHERE, seems to me he's the Mr Popular of the lot lol :p - I'm assuming there's a story behind him as well.

A very unique group of divers... the had FOKUS issues... and they provided a lot of "supplies!"

Aaron...
Welcome to the invasion. I wouldn't worry about those group 8 people. You will want to dive with "el Cuatro". We are much more fun to dive with!!! And...we have a few divers that are not returning from last year, so we have room for more!! Although, it was a couple of our divers that were the last to dive with Moonie's twin brother?!?!?
See you in June!!!
Pat

Oh! So it was el Cuatro who let Moonie's Twin dive without a surface marker and Nautilus Lifeline. RIP Moonie's twin...

Scuba_Dad:6236953:
Oh! So it was el Cuatro who let Moonie's Twin dive without a surface marker and Nautilus Lifeline. RIP Moonie's twin...
I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor. I was not on the boat that day. I was doing a shore dive with my wife while she did her final check-off dive of her OW cert.
I am just retelling what I heard over drinks that night! And...you know that some of those stories tend to stretch the truth a little.
Pat

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom