Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Dad:6236953:
I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor. I was not on the boat that day. I was doing a shore dive with my wife while she did her final check-off dive of her OW cert.
I am just retelling what I heard over drinks that night! And...you know that some of those stories tend to stretch the truth a little.
Pat
Especially after a few drinks. :D

SORRY FOR THE DELAY FOLKS
There were some computers issues which have now been resolved.

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

California and Canada added more members this week
State with most crew members still
Texas 16 Florida 8

Oh! So it was el Cuatro who let Moonie's Twin dive without a surface marker and Nautilus Lifeline. RIP Moonie's twin...

We tend to resurface, so you never know... Hmmm Nautilus Lifeline sounds like it would make a great name for a drink. :wink:

I can neither confirm nor deny that rumor. I was not on the boat that day. I was doing a shore dive with my wife while she did her final check-off dive of her OW cert.
I am just retelling what I heard over drinks that night! And...you know that some of those stories tend to stretch the truth a little.
Pat
Oh Pat, First Mooner goes missing and then you had drinks without me ??? :confused:

You'll just have to buy me a round in Coz. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

You'll just have to buy me a round in Coz. Tee Hee!

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Don't forget Drinks are free unless Pat takes you out for a night on the town. And you remember what happened last time...

2 for 1 night.jpg

ATTENTION ALL

I know some of the crew members already know but I felt I should post something letting everyone know.

A member of the ScubaBoard family and Invasion crew member from last years Invasion was seriously injured Sunday night. I felt that since much was up in the air about how badly David (Texas Torpedo) was injured to wait until now to post here.
I am ECSTATIC to report David is expected to make a FULL RECOVERY.
Threads concerning the accident and well wishes can be found here.

Well wishing thread
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/texas-swamp-divers/412270-prayers-swamper-7.html#post6241609

Accident Thread
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/accidents-incidents/412191-deco-cylinder-mishap.html

Back
Top Bottom