Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was in one of the Hotel's talent contests, but the details are a little fuzzy. :confused:
All I remember was swinging all over the place. Too much tequila that night. :cool2:
I hope no one has a video of that! :shocked2:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

I'm positive there is a video of that :shakehead:

Last edited:
I have another video I can't seem to get off my camera. It times out during the download. It is at least 5 minutes long! It does have a certain someone dancing in it. Well it has a few people dancing! But one very tall dark man is doing some dancing! Now if I could just figure out how to get it off my camera and onto my hard drive. Hmmm, may have to send the memory card to someone with better video skills and an updated hard drive!

I put in for the vaca time even tho it is too early to be approved. I'm just waiting to hear if I've got a buddy/roommate to make my reservations. I'm going to add a few days on to the end of the trip too but don't know where I'll stay or dive yet.

Oh Moonie........ you simply must visit me again this year! Promise? We shared such a special day together.... I'm just sayin'! :wink:

myra

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.

If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?:confused:
Is your area represented?

Click map for larger version

I was in one of the Hotel's talent contests, but the details are a little fuzzy. :confused:
All I remember was swinging all over the place. Too much tequila that night. :cool2:
I hope no one has a video of that! :shocked2:

Later,

All of my pictures of you swinging around were too dark... I needed more flash to FOKUS.

Oh Moonie........ you simply must visit me again this year! Promise? We shared such a special day together.... I'm just sayin'! :wink:

myra

I'll make time for you darling anytime! :wink: I promise and we'll have to go diving again too!

All of my pictures of you swinging around were too dark... I needed more flash to FOKUS.
Thank goodness for that unFOKUSed flash. :eyebrow: My reputation could be ruined.

Well maybe not! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Later,

Aha! I think I did it. Now hopefully I got the link right too! I only had to babysit the upload for 3 hours from my net book. Sheesh! :crash: :internet:

myra

Last edited by a moderator:
I sure hope Wyz and Mergirl go again. What a riot!.. We had too much fun..

Thank goodness for that unFOKUSed flash. :eyebrow: My reputation could be ruined. Later,Moonie :mooner:
I think if those pictures with Mooner on the Coqueta didn't ruin your rep NOTHING can!

Back
Top Bottom