Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aha! I think I did it. Now hopefully I got the link right too! I only had to babysit the upload for 3 hours from my net book. Sheesh! :crash: :internet:myra
Next time I'm keeping the camera no matter what happens to your foot!

I think if those pictures with Mooner on the Coqueta didn't ruin your rep NOTHING can!

Tee Hee! You know me too well, my friend! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Later,
Moonie :mooner:

Tee Hee! You know me too well, my friend! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Later,

Speaking of which I finally uploaded some pics from that wild boat ride!

myra
P.S. Oh yeah and there is one of you from that talent show but it is too dark as I didn't FOKUS!

Next time I'm keeping the camera no matter what happens to your foot!

Bah! You don't scare me big guy! Next time I'm taking extra sd cards, my camera cable and uploading embarrassing pics daily! Mwahahaha! I'm just sayin! :devil3:

Hey, I went hiking last week and completely rolled my ankle. I felt searing pain and thought Uh Oh! I barely put my toes down and stumbled forward slowly putting more pressure on my foot but kept on. After an hour I was putting full weight on it and finished the hike. I kept thinking it would swell up but it didn't. The next day I moved my ankle around and voila I now have full range of motion again which I haven't had since your huge frame smashed it! So I guess I had some scar tissue that I self removed! BAhahahahaha! I'm ready for round 2!:boxing:

Speaking of which I finally uploaded some pics from that wild boat ride!

myra
P.S. Oh yeah and there is one of you from that talent show but it is too dark as I didn't FOKUS!

Well let's not go jumping to conclusions here. :D

We were both racing to see who could go up that sexy leg in the background 1st.

Later,

Bah! You don't scare me big guy! Next time I'm taking extra sd cards, my camera cable and uploading embarrassing pics daily! Mwahahaha! I'm just sayin! :devil3:

I'm ready for round 2!:boxing:

I'm glad you're ankle is better, now you can tow me while providing me with extra air :eyebrow:!
And as far as round two, you're going to need to recruit more girl power than the three of you 'cause as I remember it, the only reason you got the camera back was I felt really bad about your foot.

Look what I found! What is Moonie doing? It's a little dark and fuzzy.

I was not in FOKUS!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• PICT0383.jpg
    PICT0383.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 166
Look what I found! What is Moonie doing? It's a little dark and fuzzy.

I was not in FOKUS!!!!!!!!

You was FOKUSed enough! :mooner: I was just doing a little disco dancing. Tee Hee!

Later,

I think if those pictures with Mooner on the Coqueta didn't ruin your rep NOTHING can!

Moonie and his brother were having a gay old time... Too bad Moonie's brother was lost at sea. He'll be missed.

Back
Top Bottom