Invasion Central

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unless I'm reading the wrong thing, doesn't the invasion begin in 114 days (including June 30th)?? I don't mean to be the party pooper, but I kinda wanna make sure I'm in Cozumel while the Invasion is going down, hahaha!

I also gotta throw out a hint to a future update to the roster... a good friend of mine just got his plane tickets last night :D

Unless I'm reading the wrong thing, doesn't the invasion begin in 114 days (including June 30th)?? I don't mean to be the party pooper, but I kinda wanna make sure I'm in Cozumel while the Invasion is going down, hahaha!

I also gotta throw out a hint to a future update to the roster... a good friend of mine just got his plane tickets last night :D

Pan is correct, how I counted 100 not even I can figure out now.

RATS 114 Days until the Invasion begins.

The Invasion Crew list has been updated. If you have joined, but do not see your name or I misspelled your name please PM me.

We have also added the new map showing where the Invasion Crew is coming from, if you have joined, but your area is not posted or If I have misspelled where you are from please PM me.
If you have not signed up, what are you waiting for?
confused.gif
Is your area represented?

Official 2012 Invasion Crew List

Washington State has added 2 more returning Invaders
State with most crew members still

Texas 16 Florida 8

Last edited:
Well, tried to insert coutdown java but it didn't work. :idk:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom