Investment?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well i did my first real dive(besides the pool) in my bp/w. Loved it compared to jackets! no more of the jacket floating up on me when im trying to stay down(got a crotch strap :) ) and no more squeeze. Definitly need to make a STA... cam band came a little loose because it was sliding around on me and i tried to stop it but that didnt help. besides that though that was the most comfortable dive i have done even with the 6inch vis and strong surge(shore dive). just felt studier and more balanced. i have solved my issue of back aches then night before the dive. i tried on the wetsut to make sure i rented the proper size and then threw on my rig and it felt ten times better than it had before and didnt even notice pressure on my lower back. all together i love the set up and only can improve on it by making it even better. thanks again to all for your help :)

:yelclap:

If it was $750 extra then I would recommend a dive computer. It increases the amount of diving you can do enormously. It does not have to be the all singing all dancing model, although if it includes nitrox then it will me more usefull in the long run.
For recreational diving, as long as you look after your equipment it should last many years.

Note: If you plan to do a lot of travelling with your equipment look at the weight. The airlines are getting sticky about excess baggage and it does not take to much dive gear plus camera to reach the weight limit on many flights.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom