Is it too early to talk about May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
What/where is the Paradise? Is that what used to be Plaza las Glorias?

Yep. Wife insists on AI with the little one :(. Otherwise you know where I'd be...

James Goddard:
I'l be at the Paradise and iving with Christi. Fin59 and scubawife, who will you be diving with?

I'm diving with Living Underwater, and doing my Nitrox cert this trip!

The Paradise? Do you mean the Cozumel Palace? (the old Plaza las Glorias). That's a pretty swanky hotel for a tot. I know someone who stayed there last year for their birthday. They loved the jacuzzi in their room and took advantage of the included room service.

Yak 3 - 7
DarkOne 5 - 11 Caribe Blu
Sharky60 5 - 15 Caribe Blu
ggunn 6 - 20 Caribe Blu
elenec 6 - 13 Caribe Blu
exr 6 - 13 Reef Club

Pretty much a Caribe Blu fiesta!

ggunn 6 - 20 Caribe Blu
Hollywooddivers 12 - 19 Casa del Mar
lund0485 13-17 Village Tan Kah
Divedoggie 13 - 20 Fiesta Americana
jpomerantz 13 - 20 Caribe Blu
bnkysgrl & espantoon 14 - 21 Caribe Blu
richhagelin 17 - 24

Common denominator: Caribe Blu. Maybe a night shore dive?

Marcus8 25 - 30 Scuba Club Cozumel
James Goddard 26 - 6/2 Paradise
scubawife 26 - 6/4
Fin59 28 - 6/4

Perhaps a party in town? We'll be gone, so you plan it out!

Just to fill in the blank, we're staying at the 'cuda, diving with Living Underwater. (Also doing our nitrox certs)

Divedoggie:
....Common denominator: Caribe Blu. Maybe a night shore dive?...

Perhaps a party in town? ...QUOTE]

all sounds good to me

Sharky60,
We'll have to zip over to CB and catch you before you go home. Maybe that night dive could happen a few hours after we arrive on the 13th. How late is the Blue Angel Dive shop open to get tanks for a shore dive?

yak:
Just to fill in the blank, we're staying at the 'cuda, diving with Living Underwater. (Also doing our nitrox certs)

I'm diving with Jeremy 5/27 - 6/2 and doing my Nitrox too! Just curious, did you get the book in advance or are you waiting to do everything until you get there? When I asked he'd suggested I get it ahead of time, read, do the chapter quizes, etc., before I get to Coz. If you did get it, what was the cheapest you found and where?

scubawife:
I'm diving with Jeremy 5/27 - 6/2 and doing my Nitrox too! Just curious, did you get the book in advance or are you waiting to do everything until you get there? When I asked he'd suggested I get it ahead of time, read, do the chapter quizes, etc., before I get to Coz. If you did get it, what was the cheapest you found and where?

We're doing the prep in advance method too. No need to waste vacation time in a classroom if you don't have to.

I ordered the book & tables on LeisurePro (24.95) after finding that my LDS didn't stock it. I didn't shop around, LP is pretty cheap, and their shipping is also cheap from NY to MA.

If you're like me, and just can't wait to do anything that's fun, here's a good website to get you started.

Back
Top Bottom