Is Leisurepro an Authorized Sherwood Dealer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I'm confused. Leisure Pro Brett says they aren't an authorized dealer of Sherwood. However, on the Sherwood website I used the Dealer Locator, and Leisure Pro was listed. "To determine if a retailer is an Authorized Sherwood Scuba Retailer, look for this Notice or the Sherwood Scuba Authorized Retailer logo wherever Sherwood Scuba products are sold, or please visit our website at sherwoodscuba, and search the dealer name under our Dealer Locator. Only Authorized Sherwood Scuba Retailers are listed on our website."

actually the real issue isn't Leisure Pro. but Sherwood.

this thread has been active in the Sherwood forum for A YEAR AND 6 MONTHS and none of the Sherwood/Genesis reps have the balls to come on here and give a definitive answer because they still want to sell product to Leisure Pro, but don't want to piss off their other dealers by answering about LeisurePro.

my reccomendation is not to buy Sherwood and buy another brand that the manufacturer doesn't hide behind the curtains if "Leisure Pro" is mentioned in any way that they have to get off their "fence".

just my 2 cents worth.

It is really simple everyone. The post from Brett @ Leisure Pro was last year. On the first of January 2009 Leisure Pro became an authorized dealer of Sherwood Scuba, Genesis Scuba, and AKONA Adventure Gear. Quite honestly, I totally forgot about this posting. The thought never even occured to me to come back to this posting and update the information.

Sherwood Scuba Rep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom