Is Mike Veitch the Antichrist...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chip104:
sorry again about your camera bro. Crappy about your bonus.

But the Rebel is money!

Chip,

The bonus is screwed because I spent it all on camera equipment I didn't really need:D

thepurplehammerhead:
Chip,

The bonus is screwed because I spent it all on camera equipment I didn't really need:D
hehehe, sorry, I've been couped up in my room too long. :) Been packing the entire day.

btw, I know you probably don't wanna hear this, but I still cringe everytime I think back to when I saw your camera leaking. Worse dive ever that was!

midwestdvr:
Damn, that's cheap. I wish I lived in HK. Currently looking at lenses for Nikon and I get dizzy looking at some of the prices here in the US.

Yeah, what you described earlier is exactly what I bought for $650.

Except that I haggled like my wife in the market and got a 2Gb memory card chucked in too...

thepurplehammerhead:

Except that I haggled like my wife in the market and got a 2Gb memory card chucked in too...
OMG....

thepurplehammerhead:

:lol: Man, I wish haggling was an option here. I was lucky enough to get mine on sale but I had to buy my own memory card.

Woo Hoo!!! I am the devil!!!! And yes i am a Nikon man... but you must remember now i won't have Larry bugging me to borrow lenses from me in Bali.....he will be bugging Dennis!

mwahahahahahaaaaaa

Mike Veitch:
Woo Hoo!!! I am the devil!!!! And yes i am a Nikon man... but you must remember now i won't have Larry bugging me to borrow lenses from me in Bali.....he will be bugging Dennis!

mwahahahahahaaaaaa

Damn you Mike! Uh... Larrry.... I, uh just use the kit lens and have no others. Yeah, that's it!

I would definitely order the 8" dome Larry. The 6" gives very soft edges with the 10-22mm. Did you buy a couple DS-125s too?

Canon kicks Nikon ***...
There I said it.......

Let's see if Mike really is the antichrist :wink: :wink:.
Kim I think that's a good deal, especially with 2 lenses included,is that the Rebel or the Rebel XT though?

Back
Top Bottom