Is Mike Veitch the Antichrist...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Kim, that is an excellent deal. Like Larry says that camera flatters the photographer. Have you seen my pics with that camera?
I think the photographer flatters the camera in the above case :wink: :14:

Jamdiver:
Do you plan on housing it, or is this just for topside usage?
I'm just curious at this stage. Housing it costs an awful lost (around 150% more than the original cost). Also I don't know if there's a port for the 60-300mm lens. I have my Oly 5050 so I'm not in a real hurry as I know I still have a lot to learn with that already. Presumably though prices will continue to drop so I might start a DSLR savings fund soon! eyebrow

Woah, Larry what happened to the monster Oly 8080? Don't tell me it leaked at the port connection (That Oly 8080 housing just looks dodgy imho... :wink: )

BTW, took my canon pos housing down to 55m last week while doing some tech wreck dives in the South China Sea... All the guys on the boat were laughing at me for even trying to bring it down (told them I wanted to flood my camera so I could get a new DSLR or HDV video camera... :wink: Well, sadly the camera/ housing survived the depth but the buttons occaisionally acted funny due to the pressure. Unfortunately the viz was low and I didn't bring a wide angle lens for some good pics of the HMS repulse...

midwestdvr:
I thought he was a Nikon man. Go for it Larry then maybe you, me, and Caloy can convince him to throw a class in the PI :D

maybe early next year ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom