Is scopolamine on the way out?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My doc told me the same thing about a med I take, turns out she meant it wasn't covered by my insurance carrier anymore.

I went to the doc this morning to find out about scopace. I told her what type of diving I do (tech) and she looked it up and gave me the green flag as long as im watching out for side effects,

I've used the patch a few times in the last two years with great results. I just got a new script today for Scopolamine patch. CVS pharm called and said it's not available and shown as discontinued. Going to contact Novartis consumer relations and check this out tomorrow.

I've used the patch a few times in the last two years with great results. I just got a new script today for Scopolamine patch. CVS pharm called and said it's not available and shown as discontinued. Going to contact Novartis consumer relations and check this out tomorrow.
my husband just renewed his scrip for the patch and refilled it at a CVS today.

I am a pharmacy tech at a Cvs in nj. I suffer from severe sea sickness. I have tried and tried to get it but it has been discontinued. The patch is still available but imho it doesn't work

I just got a new script today for Scopolamine patch. CVS pharm called and said it's not available and shown as discontinued. Going to contact Novartis consumer relations and check this out tomorrow.

That CVS pharmacy is quite mistaken.

Please see my post below.

Regards,

DocVikingo

Novartis' Transderm Scōp has NOT been discontinued and there are no plans to discontinue it.

There was a temporary disruption in supply which has been corrected for the moment, but could occur again in the future.

Major distributors were resupplied late last week and regional distributors are slated to be resupplied later this week.

The only US pharmacy chain considered a major distributor is CVS, so they are your best bet.

Regards,

DocVikingo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom