Is "the first rule of Scubaboard is that you don't talk about Scubaboard?"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... I don't usually wear the hood ornament ...

P8060322.jpg

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Gosh, for some reason I pictured you more like a rhythm guitarist with a penchant for covering Dylan songs.

I'm still looking for my avatar!

I like my avatar, if anyone's interested, there's a pic of me in the members gallery.

I've met and dove with some fantastic people from here. I'm fortunate to call many of them friends. :)

Some folks change their avatar almost as often as their sox. Some, maybe more often. :gas: :D

I like my current Avatar. It is the best one I have used so far. As for changing my socks, when you buy 12 pairs a year, what are you supposed to do. You can't wear new ones every week, that would be far too costly.:D

I like my current Avatar. It is the best one I have used so far. As for changing my socks, when you buy 12 pairs a year, what are you supposed to do. You can't wear new ones every week, that would be far too costly.:D

:vomit: reminds me of one room mate in school, who I saw several times beating his wool sox against his bed frame, to re-soften them enough to put back on! I do not believe that he owned more than one pair at a time. :shocked2:

That's me in my avatar. I don't know who the geek is right in my face with the hat on and sunglasses.

OP:

Good question, but the short answer is No.

The first rule of SB is "Threads evolve, unless there is enough dissention to keep them on topic."

Good thread, all. Happy new year.

PS. Yes, I'm an old goat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom