Is there something weird going on?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you have read this far and have not yet figured it out, let me indeed help you out.

You, and only you will see your name here: ^you^

Yes, I am talking to ^you^!

We have used a hack that will insert the reader's name into our text and it looks like this: ^ you ^, but remove the spaces on either side of the you for it to work! Yes, in case you have not noticed, this is April Fools day and we are indeed a looney bin. You can still research and post in a NORMAL way and we will endeavor to clean up any messes created by our shenanigans at 12 midnitght PST.

April Fool on me. I was reporting a problem

This has got to be one if the best pranks ever! .. whoever ( ^you^ :wink: ) pulled this off, deserves a Medal! :D
NetDoc:
we will endeavor to clean up any messes created by our shenanigans at 12 midnitght PST.
... oh boy, do you have your work cut out for you :laughing: :D

D_B:
This has got to be one if the best pranks ever! .. whoever ( ^you^ :wink: ) pulled this off, deserves a Medal! :D
... oh boy, do you have your work cut out for you :laughing: :D

Sadly i can't take credit for this prank D_B

I have an idea who was responsible, but am not saying yet.
:monkeydan

NetDoc:
If you have read this far and have not yet figured it out, let me indeed help you out.

We have used a hack that will insert the reader's name into our text and it looks like this: ^ you ^, but remove the spaces on either side of the you for it to work! Yes, in case you have not noticed, this is April Fools day and we are indeed a looney bin. You can still research and post in a NORMAL way and we will endeavor to clean up any messes created by our shenanigans at 12 midnitght PST.

I caught on fast, the first batch I read with my name , cool :rofl3::rofl3: Now the Avatars took me a little longer, reboot, run virus check, reset firewall, and etc, that one got me good. Thought I was dreaming:confused::rofl3::rofl3:

NetDoc:

We have used a hack that will insert the reader's name into our text and it looks like this: ^ you ^, but remove the spaces on either side of the you for it to work! Yes, in case you have not noticed, this is April Fools day and we are indeed a Looney Bin. You can still research and post in a NORMAL way and we will endeavor to clean up any messes created by our shenanigans at 12 midnight PST.

Kudos on the prank, it is excellent. If anyone read the first few posts, they would know how to turn the prank off. Anyone upset needs to just relax and quit taking things so seriously. At least they did not end up with a car full of guinea pigs or something really cruel. Again, great prank!:smileysto
:monkeydan

I acctuallt did end up with a car full of something once, but not giunea pigs.

^you^ leave me alone!!!!!! I am sick of all of the pms you keep sending me. :kicknut: Get a life. None of us like you, ^you^. Oh, and if my bluntness upsets you, keep it to yourself ^you^ or you will look like a dork and we will all laugh at you.

Back
Top Bottom