Is there something wrong with I.D.I?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My IDI Reg has been an excellent performer and is very consistent at various depths. I have used mine to 110 fsw and haven't noticed any difficulties. I sent my Regs to IDI for servicing and the turn-around was very prompt and I was charged less than they estimated. The parts were returned so I could inspect what they removed. My regs actually after servicing as well as when I sent them to the shop.

I have found IDI's quality to be consistent and am pleased with their performance. For what it worth, IDI's regs receive above average ratings from Rodale's testing.

I'm strictly a user and do not have a vested interest in IDI.

DSAO

IDI has been around for a long time (25 years.) They get really good reviews from Rodales and made best of the best for 2002 again. They are a smaller family owned Mfg and do not spend a ton on advertising. You can check our their site internaionaldivers.com.

I have been diving their equipment for about 5 years. The Nekton and Seaira Titanium combo are hard to beat. (Beware of their computer...not user friendly..I'd go with a Genisis Resource.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom