Is this the body of Natalie Halloway:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I

idocsteve

Could Pa. woman’s photo be new lead in Holloway vanishing? An underwater photograph, possibly showing human remains, is being treated as a lead in the highly publicized case of Natalee Holloway, the Alabama high school student who disappeared in Aruba nearly five years ago.

From This article

Maybe some digitial photo gurus can enhance this picture?

My vote is on a bunch of rocks

34pb804.jpg

If she had a sea slug as an upper arm then maybe. Otherwise, rocks.

Pareidolia is a type of illusion or misperception involving a vague or obscure stimulus being perceived as something clear and distinct. For example, in the discolorations of a burnt tortilla one sees the face of Jesus. Or one sees the image of Mother Teresa or Ronald Reagan in a cinnamon bun or a man in the moon.

Under ordinary circumstances, pareidolia provides a psychological explanation for many delusions based upon sense perception. For example, it explains many UFO sightings, as well as the hearing of sinister messages on records played backwards. Pareidolia explains Elvis, Bigfoot, and Loch Ness Monster sightings. It explains numerous religious apparitions and visions. And it explains why some people see a face or a building in a photograph of the Cydonia region of Mars.

091209-pareidolia-grilled-cheese.jpg

I'm going to go for rocks.

The Ocean reclaims everything. Between critters and the Ocean environment I bet a body doesn't last too long in warm salt water.

Like the Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich.

Bones found in WW II ships and subs still look like bones, my guess is rocks. what is the fish to the right? a sand lizard fish or something else? looks small to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom