Is this your attire???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and I thought I carried alot of crap on dives I am unfirmiliar with......

On a dive / with a dive partner I don't know.

STD gear outside of the esentials, sausage, light, slate, (yes I own the same pretty one in that picture, however I keep it tucked away) Maybe a reel depending on water conditions, and oh yeah I am one of "those divers" that carry a knife when able. *Shrug* maybe I am that guy....

*Going off the the corner to rethink my life*

for a start those fins are really tuff on your feet/legs let alone trying to drag all that gear behind you at 30 mtrs

CelticRavenVA:
slate, (yes I own the same pretty one in that picture, however I keep it tucked away)
You had better keep it tucked away before the kids start trying to draw with it! You should be ashamed :wink:

As for the tank thing, i was thinking i couldnt see one, but also that maybe all that crap was hiding it behind him somehow, maybe its just a little one like a 72 or a 63 or something? I am sure with all that stuff he isnt going to stay down all that long (unless he gets tangled up in something with all those danglies and runs out of air - humane way to go i guess for him).

Actually i do have those fins, i dont feel they are all that bad for fluttering and trying to do other strokes, but i am on my way very soon to get some jets - still be a stroke though. :wink:

I reckon he believed the ads and is going for a 45 min dive with a spare air!!

simbrooks:
You had better keep it tucked away before the kids start trying to draw with it! You should be ashamed :wink:

I have no kids, unless you count my toys that go boom.... and they are babied more then most kids from what I have seen....

CBulla:
Its got to be a diver. For a middle-aged male with a rearwards creeping hairline, as on the gentleman here, shaving their head seems to be SOP - kind of like a badge of passage. Thus by way of logical deduction, this person is a diver who is either very EAGER or was propped for a joke :D

Hey! I resemble that remark!

Just because I shave my head before every dive trip!

I havn't used a comb/brush for about 6 years now. Kind of hard to get used to at first as I used to have hair down to my waist in college...

"I'm funny how? Like a clown? Do I amuse you?"

Fitzy:
for a start those fins are really tuff on your feet/legs let alone trying to drag all that gear behind you at 30 mtrs

Mares Avanti Quattro's consistently rank among the highest for performance, versatility, and sales. I keep coming back to mine after trying many others. They are powerful, which means you can put some serious muscle into them and tire yourself, but you don't have to.

Allen42:
Mares Avanti Quattro's consistently rank among the highest for performance, versatility, and sales. I keep coming back to mine after trying many others. They are powerful, which means you can put some serious muscle into them and tire yourself, but you don't have to.

I think he means they're tough to walk with.. :wink:

(My wife uses Avantis, they're good)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom