Island Divers revisited...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did it today.

CG aux does them. I cant finish the regestration untill the same coasties finaly get my document to me.

I got lucky with my safety checks... the guy who had the slip next to mine was in the CG Aux...

Ive been doing battle with the coasties for years. I know there regs better than most of them. That has kept me out of trouble many times. My ducks are in a row!

Wildcard:
So after several PMs from Matt about the last thread, I tried one more time today to give them a chance. Walked in looking for BP screws. I seem to have misplaced half of mine. I hear people talking in the office. I'm in no hurry so I poke around, pricing SPGs, and such. For a couple of minutes. A couple comes in and when they found no one there, went to the office. Seemed to be former students. Cute little blonde comes out and never said a word to me just went to work ever so slowly trying to make the computer work to rent tanks and gear. No 80s available BTW. I stood there for 10 minutes while she tried to figure the computer out. This whole time, not a single word was said to me despite the fact I was there first. I finaly just left, again, for the last time.
Matt, you asked for another chance, you got it and I was treated like crap again.
Ah geez . . .what's going on over there with those Hated ones?? Seems to be a lot of turnover with new faces everytime I pass by on the way back to the Mainland. I remember way back when it was Matt who used to pick up the clients and conducted the shop charter dives (nowadays he's probably off somewhere playing around with his X-Scooter:wink: ).

I don't have problems getting service at IDH (aka "Brand-X" Dive Shop:D ) whenever I show up for an impromptu visit or call-in, regardless of whoever's working the floor or answering the phone. I just start asking about renting double manifolded AL80's with mixed gases for training on the Sea Tiger, and I'm always immediately referred to Jo or Matt anyway. . .

I guess Im not a god like you.....

What did you expect WC . . .the cute little blonde to read your mind? Speak up, and tell 'em you need Back Plate Fasteners. (Wow now, that does make sense --doesn't it???)

If they want my money, they can at least say Hi. This is not a one time thing. Read the first ID post. Im in the store, Im looking for something, they say???? NOTAFRIKKINTHING! Maybe if I went in and ran my mouth about trimix doubles to dive here? I would have the universal god like status of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom