It's announcement time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats....I hope all goes well, and I hope you enjoy your time with the little one as much as I have enjoyed my time with mine. There is no better feeling in the world when they smile back.

Congrats again, and tell pops I say congrats too!!

we had a little one 6 months ago. it is great fun to show the world to a new person. great pleasure comes from rediscovering the little things. i can't wait to take him to the ocean. i think i heard him mumble "trimix" the other day.

Congratulations!

Just wait until you feel the baby move for the first time! You'll forget all about diving! Just sit back and enjoy feeling the miracle unfold!

Babys are endlessly entertaining. They grow up to be divers too!
Take it easy and don't try to put on a wet suit for a while.

Congats you lucky devil you!:)

Patience once bubbled...
Congratulations!

Just wait until you feel the baby move for the first time! You'll forget all about diving! Just sit back and enjoy feeling the miracle unfold!

Patience, although I miss diving tremendously, feeling all the changes going on right now with my body, constantly reminds me how it is all worth it. Speaking of feeling the baby move...we went for our first ultrasound last week. As tiny as he (or she) is, they say the size of a Planters peanut, we were able to see the "heart" pumping and the baby also moved while we were watching...kind of a little jig...it was amazing! :dance: The tech said you don't get to see that often so early on in the pregnancy. Again I say I am blessed!

Now if only I could control my emotional outbursts! :rolleyes: :boom: ;-0

On the 2.22 cm long little one...

To be fair to the hubby, try not to ask for anything too wierd at 11:30 at night like...."I want some salty Ice-cream", or "Do we have any honey coated chocolates?"

those were the two odd ball things the little lady asked for. She got an awfully confused look back from me, but she was dead serious.

Although I don't know you, as a mother I extend all the best to you and your family.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom