It's Been Too Long!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cduffey

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We've been coming to Cozumel regularly for many years, and the current 2 year hiatus is just too long to tolerated any longer. We're booked to come back in late May/early June. We're staying at El Cantil and diving with Christi.

I can't find a recent restaurant thread -- the most recent is from 2013. Could someone point me to a recent thread or chime in about current restaurant favorites? (Come on, you know you love to talk about the food). Since it has been 2 years since we've been on the island, I think there have been a few new additions and perhaps some closings. La Terraza, Kinta, Kondessa, El Moro, and AL Pie de Carbon are among our old favorites (that I can remember right now).

Thanks,
Carole

We've been coming to Cozumel regularly for many years, and the current 2 year hiatus is just too long to tolerated any longer. We're booked to come back in late May/early June. We're staying at El Cantil and diving with Christi.

I can't find a recent restaurant thread -- the most recent is from 2013. Could someone point me to a recent thread or chime in about current restaurant favorites? (Come on, you know you love to talk about the food). Since it has been 2 years since we've been on the island, I think there have been a few new additions and perhaps some closings. La Terraza, Kinta, Kondessa, El Moro, and AL Pie de Carbon are among our old favorites (that I can remember right now).

Thanks,
Carole

I cannot wait to see you guys! I've recently updated my restaurant list on my website - I'm still adding a few places. I will give the disclaimer that the printable PDF version does not match the new list as of right now - it should match in the next few days when my websmaster codes it - that part is out f my capabilities :)
Christi’s Cozumel Restaurants List - Blue Xt Sea Diving

We really like Guidos for white table cloth dinners. Best scallops I've ever had. Just saw a post about a very small restaurant Local707 that based on your list, you might enjoy. Only 4 tables so reservations would make sense.

Safe travels,
Jay

Carol,
The area near 3 and 5 has become "Restaurant Row" Cielito Lindo, Le Chef, Al Pie del Carbon ( new location) New Especias, Quatro Tacos, Pahamama, Local 707, Kondesa. We love the Pub on 10 and Thirsty Cougar. We stay in town now, just because of the great restaurants. You need to try Tito Cocinerito on Sunday, he delivers.
We had a great meal at Marcy and Daves from him. Have fun, we are back in May

Cheryl and Jay

Attached is a Word doc of restaurants, kind of cut & paste from multiple postings that others have compiled.
Sonora Grill and La Morena are no mas.

Check out some of the threads on Tripadvisor Cozumel. The question get's asked often there and many (including myself) post there as divers assume all Coz divers already know where to enjoy the best of the best meals at diver prices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom