I've FINALLY HAD IT with my LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

About 2 1/2 hours from the islands. I dive there often.... It looks like that's where she's going to do her training....with Donald "Moe" Hunt of Hunts Underwater Specialties. That place is FANTASTIC.....not so much craptastic

That is great. There has been some good information here but ultimately, as long as you and she are happy, and she ends up a safe diver, then that is all that really matters in the end. Tell her GOOD LUCK from Team Craptastic :thumb: (seriously GOOD LUCK to her)

As the OP, are our post ok to stay? :popcorn:
Craptastic idea :thumb:

and ruin a craptastically good time?

:shocked2: yet I couldn't agree more :D

So you are saying as the Original Poster of this thread, you found the off topic posts to be useful in solving your LDS issues. is that correct?

It does not matter LB...the REPORT monster has already won....notice the disappearances :D.

It does not matter LB...the REPORT monster has already won....notice the disappearances :D.

Yes, yes I notice . . . maybe he is a relative of your t-shirt . . .

The posts in this thread have actually made me a better diver. I considered my buoyancy skills a bit sub par prior to page 7.... Then, by page 9 I knew I was rescue diver material... Suddenly, I'm on page 4 and struggling with OW skills

The posts in this thread have actually made me a better diver. I considered my buoyancy skills a bit sub par prior to page 7.... Then, by page 9 I knew I was rescue diver material... Suddenly, I'm on page 4 and struggling with OW skills

I like this guy :rofl3:

Are you a member of DNY BTW?

That is OK. Just go speculate about some accidents in the A&I forum and you will feel like SUPERMAN.

WOW.. that is expensave. Here the cheapest price is 325$ pool and OW with place to stay during the check out dives. The AOW is 220$ with place to stay for the weekend. I guess they can afford to offer these prices because they cater to the large french population here in Montreal. I guess I will see how the AOW goes with them in Oct.

Back
Top Bottom