I've FINALLY HAD IT with my LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All those disappearences made me sad.:crying2:
But I am working on a new avatar.

All those disappearences made me sad.:crying2:

Try going into the original LDS that you walked away from and find a creative way to use CRAPTASTIC in the conversation :wink:.

BTW....I am joking because the world is very small....especially the dive world.

Second, I wouldn't do referrals. Why in the world would I want to sign off on someone's open water dives when I didn't even see them.

Richard,

When you do a referral you are only signing-off on what you personally did with the student. The instructor who actually does the Open Water signs off on the open water, signs of on the PIC and gets credit for the certification.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Off-topic posts have been removed

I would've split them off into a new thread but what would be the point?

FWIW, for BOW, it seems to me that most of the actual learning how to dive occurs during the confined water sessions.

It's not the "experience dives" (touring around in open water after demonstrating some skills that you have already "mastered" in confined water), and it's certainly not the classroom sessions.

Maybe the shop the OP is talking about recognizes that the majority of their earned value, labor, and overhead is associated with confined water sessions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom