Ixtapa Zihuatanejo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

avpro4

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anybody gone diving there? I have a trip coming up in early April. Who's good, what's to see?

i was there feb of 2005, the diving wasnt bad but if your used to diving in the caribbean you will be disappointed as its completely different diving, the shallow dives have some pretty decient wild life (lots of rays, some octopus, needle fish,and even frog fish) but the deep dives arent worth much, but hey as long as your blowing bubbles its all good right? As for dive ops check out carlos scuba, thats who we used and i would highly recommend them (terry is a heck of a good guy) and they have a great beach place to sit and relax after diving, they are located right across the bay from zihuatanejo at Los Gatos beach and terri picks you up at the pier in Z and takes you across by boat (when we were there, no dive ops were located in ixtapa itself) so you have a taxi ride and a boat ride to get there but it was fun. I hope this helps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom