J.C. Morrison Clear today!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d33ps1x:
It's going to be in the mid 30's at most. I'll tell you soon...really really soon.

Don't forget to take some nice warm socks :)
Let me know.

Ontario Diver and I will be diving the Morrison this Sunday I think. We will let you know how cold it is once we get back.

Saturday Apr 17 ... 39 ' F with 10-12 visibility

The ice is gone from the front of my place... [Sutton]..it may have drifted to some other place but as far as my eye can see ,its gone.It disappeared overnight.

uwhooligan:
Saturday Apr 17 ... 39 ' F with 10-12 visibility
I think the viz on the morrison is generally inversely proportional to the temperature. As it gets warmer, the viz goes down due to the increased traffic....

The viz was fairly bad, I'd estimate it at less than 10' by 6 pm Sat. due to the rain. The line appeared to be in much the same shape it was in the fall. I moved a few cinder blocks slightly, straightened the line and took some of the slack out, so hopefully it's a little easier/safer to follow.

With the discharge pipe flowing at full capacity just over by the end of the parking lot at the sandy beach entry point, your not going to see any improvements, it will unfortinetly be cloudy all summer long because of the amount of silt it picks up and flows directly towards the wreck.

Amobeus.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom