Jack Johnson Tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

really? why? leesa, maybe we should look on e-bay?

still haven't heard back from the people I messaged, I'll check ebay now

Why what? Why do scalpers suck? Because they are creating an artificial shortage of something just to profit from it. I never pay scalpers for tickets. You can always find extras from decent people at face value.

Personally, I've never made a dime off any extra tickets I happen to have...

If its a four pack, I'll take the fourth!

your money doesn't have Sadam's mug on it does it, Wildcard?

Worse, VISAs mug....
Any luck yet? Kathy is right now trying to win tickets.

I think we can get them but they are going to be 100 or 125. Leesa is working it.

No problem! I just spent $400 for a day at the spa for her another hundred or more is no big deal.
I have to go get loaded up now for a run through the triangle. I'll try to check back in the next 6-24 hours. Let me know what turns up and count me in for one if you can. Thanks.

Just heard on our local news that our police force will not only be cracking down on scalpers outside our baseball stadium this season, but also people trying to sell tickets at face value! I wish them all the luck in the world trying to enforce that ordinance...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom