Jack Johnson Tickets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rules...too many rules. I think the government has quite enough to do without trying to nanny us all the time.

I couldn't agree more, Catherine

haven't heard about the tickets yet....is Kathy bidding on ebay? don't want to hike the price on her.

Kathy is not bidding but Id sure like to find a ticket for her. BTW, when is it?
I have been off line for a day or two, new location and it sucks very much baddly.
Camping in a old POS tent 30 yards from where the Blackhawks land for the hospital but not near anything else. Someone decided that it would be a good idea to crank off an IED near us then I had a viper come out of a round I was picking up. But at least it's not raining! That is due on Monday.....
I'll go $200 for a decent single ticket. I can't do much from this slow sat hookup.It took 10 minutes for this page to load. Thaks Lisa! I'll try to check back first thing this/your morning. It's saturday night here already ya know.....

Wildcard, JB tells me that he is wearing his ear protection in the hum-v's because so many IED's have gone off so close, he thinks he has lost some more hearing.

be careful, if possible. It is hard to know what to say...."be safe" is ridiculous because, it ain't safe or even close. make sure you get all those IEDs between Bagdad and Haditha, so he can come home to me, okay? thanks.

yaya! Leesa, you are the best!! thanks so much! I could not have pulled that off. My best friend is coming from my hometown and bringing his girlfriend and he will be so happy!
Yipee. I love Jack Johnson, sigh, the perfect man except for the one I got, of course.

Wildcard, are you celebrating with fireworks, in Taji?

The soundtrack for curious george is awesome. REDUCE REUSE RECYCLE.

-V

I have to get that.... Jack lives here on Oahu and the radio does not even play him that much. Our radio stations are not as good as California.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom