Jagfish is Coming to Florida!!! Aug 3-28

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel:
Now, WHY am I not surprised, Kim? :rofl3:

You know me girl .... But the advanced night dive it going to be fun ..if we get 4 more divers the cost will drop to $45 + tanks 2 tank night dive .. good price ... but right now we are at $50 + tanks
Come join us we have a fun group going :wink:
Kim P

Divergirl4u:
You know me girl .... But the advanced night dive it going to be fun ..if we get 4 more divers the cost will drop to $45 + tanks 2 tank night dive .. good price ... but right now we are at $50 + tanks
Come join us we have a fun group going :wink:
Kim P

don't think that I have not seen & been tempted. Alas, schedule won't permit. Stupid upgrades... :shakehead

Marvel:
don't think that I have not seen & been tempted. Alas, schedule won't permit. Stupid upgrades... :shakehead
Implementation... Upgrades... Illness... I'm detecting a dive less pattern here! :wink:

LOL...
I was wondering why I was getting all these PMs from folks who knew my schedule! Yeah, I did our last shop dive this last weekend. A wonderful weekend in Atami that coincided with the fireworks festival. What a great show! (http://www.discoverydiverstokyo.com/dive_reports.htm)

Look forward to seeing you all. I'm not sure what anyone's schedule is over there yet (my family). I sent Yuko and the kids ahead of me a few weeks ago. Let me see what's on the ground once I get there and I'll get back with y'all. I leave here on the 2nd (Thursday).

And thanks for making me feel so welcome!

deepstops:
Helium is a bit like heroin :14:
I'll help Jim get "fixed" up while he's here.

Don't forget about little old me....! -Tim

:dork2:

Careful diving with Tim and Brian! :D

jagfish:
LOL...
I was wondering why I was getting all these PMs from folks who knew my schedule!
I'm not sure what anyone's schedule is over there yet. Let me see what's on the ground once I get there and I'll get back with y'all. I leave here on the 2nd (Thursday).

And thanks for making me feel so welcome!

Jim,

There's a boat in Miami doing a special trip to a fantastic wreck on Saturday 8/18 in the afternoon. I tentatively added you to the roster. If you can't go, I'll take bids for your open spot. :D

deepstops:
I doubt his fins will "fall off" like yours always seem to. :D
:rofl3: A twist on "Tequilla Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" ... "Rum Makes Her Fins Fall Off" ... :rofl3:

More like "Tim and Brian make my fins fall off." :rofl3:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom