Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Marci, glad you are back with us. Remember if you need anything let me know.

I'm glad to hear he is doing okay. You have my profound empathy and best wishes for pulling through this very stressful time.

Congratulations on the birth of your son. My prayers are with both of you.

With best wishes,

Andrew

Marci:
AWESOME!!!
My prayers are with you both.
I was born 2 1/2 months preme myself back in the late 50's (was 2 lbs) when I was born.

SO ....

And you know how I turned out !!!!

CONGRATS and my prayers to you both , always !!!

Jean
AKA The Bean

And of course
HAPPY HOLIDAYS !!!

well, jean, he's 2 1/4 lbs today! he's caught up to ya! :wink: you can almost watch him grow - very thrilling.

thanks for the thoughts & prayers, everyone. he's doing good with feeds, not on any meds except a bit of sedation, and cute as a button!

Thanks for the update, BabyDuck !!!
That's such good news . . .

Howzbout a daily update ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

the K

i'll do my best! i haven't been visiting yet today, so when i get back from seeing my little guy i'll let y'all know what's up.

Much Congo Rats!

My wife is a neo-natal nurse with Florida Hospital... when they are this size they are often referred to as "Frog Babies" for how they look when they are sleeping on their tummy. He is a cutie for sure! Can we nick name him "Kermit"??? :D

Well, congratulations!!! I was talking to Norm last night and he asked me if I had heard from you at all. He was a little worried because he said he called you twice and hadn't gotten a call back yet. Now I know why.
My son was 3 weeks early. He weighed 4 lb. 15 1/2 oz when he was born. Didn't need the premie unit or anything, just a couple of extra days in the hospital. I'd like to tell you he came out fine, but he's 17 now and I don't think any teenager can be described as "fine." :rofl3: :rofl3: But he is 5'11" and a really skinny 117 lbs.

:rofl3:

Oh, my God, Pete !!!
That just ain't right !!!

But I'm lauging mein arsch off !!!

Please forgive him, BabyDuck!!!

Oh, geeezzzzzzzzz . . .

the K-raked Up

Back
Top Bottom