Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very cool.

still doing good, up to 9ml/hr on his nummies and down to 2mcg/kg/hr on his sleepies.

yesterday i was holding him in the classic baby-head-in-the-hollow-of-your-neck hold. i don't know if he was uncomfy or wanted to see me or what, but he was doing itty baby pushups & lifting his whole head off my chest with his little arms. he's getting so strong!

looking forward to his being off the vent for good...

just excellent!

Thats wonderful Marci!

Best news yet Marci.
Please continue to keep us posted.
Rick

AWWWWWW how sweet! Thanks for the update, BIG HUGS!
Ber :lilbunny:

Most excellent news. :)

Wow - I've been away for a while, and come back to catch up on all this great news! Go Jameson!

By coincidence, the reason I had a week's worth of posts to catch up on is because I was away having my own little guy, named Sam, on March 28! Also a premie - born at 34 weeks 6 days but weighing a hefty 6 lbs 14 oz. He's doing well but likely in hospital for a week or two.

BabyDuck, I was already really impressed by your amazing attitude, but now I'm totally in awe - this stuff is hard!

Back
Top Bottom