Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

he's doing good! he's in a pattern of slow & steady progress, which is good enough for me. a bit more than 7lb, 18 1/4 inches long, on 14ml/hr of fortified mama's milk, and 1mcg/kg/hr of fentanyl. his tummy incision looks *great*!

they held his milk & fentanyl steady yesterday. he's pooping on the high end of what they want (and i say thank you god for that!!) and since they don't want him to start 'dumping' (where it goes in then out without any digesting) they held there to give his system a chance to catch up rather than have to stop or back off his feeds.

when he's alert, he's SO adorable. he can look, and blink, and wave his hands, and bob his little noggin around for an hour or so at a time. then, when he's asleep, he's SO adorable...little cupid bow mouth...what a precious.

Yay - more good news! Slow and steady is much better for mama's nerves, isn't it?

awesome awesome awesome!

:fruit:

very cute baby.

happy to hear he is improving!

wow..aren't you a NP? I found being an RN with a child in NICU very tough. Watch out for those nurses with acrylic nails...oh..I was awful, hard to imagine, I know..

BabyDuck:
he's pooping on the high end of what they want

So Ber can stop her cheer now?

Good stuff, after so much up and down, news concerning JKE has been on a definite uptrend. :14:

Is Monday still a go for extubation(sp?)?

Wonderful news!

scubafool:
So Ber can stop her cheer now?

You should see my rain dance :eyebrow:
Ber :lilbunny:

Does your rain dance work? Bring it down here!
/end hijack

Good to hear little Jameson is doing well. :fruit:

Back
Top Bottom