Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
oh yeah!! :fruit:

i'd still fight Jameson ... and probably beat him too ... but he's getting too big for comfort

i guess i'll have two of my homey cats standing by to jump in and help me

this is Emily, the smartest cat we have:

bad-cat.jpg

she'll be the lookout

Is she talking to you Andy?

Thanks for the update on the baby. He is beautiful and getting fat. My friend had to tube feed her baby for the first year due to a cardiac problem. That baby is 24 years old now and graduated from college last year. It won't be long before that little guy is running around in the yard. A belated Mother's Day. I know it was a happy one.

he's still in a string of really good days...what a sweet baby.

slowly coming off so much oxygen, his internal organs are perking right along, and he can smile and track with his eyes and wave his fists at things!

BabyDuck:
and wave his fists at things!

he's gonna be a punk rocker!

:wink:

great progress...sounds like he is right on schedule :wink:

He is sweet now, wait until he is about 14 and someone drags up these posts and sends them to him.

:D :D

Wow - he's smiling. That's so amazing!

H2Andy:
he's gonna be a punk rocker!

:wink:

No, he's not ! ! !

He will be graduated from the United States Naval Academy with a degree in marine biology and engineering, get qualified as a carrier qualified fighter jockey, command a nuclear submarine and be the first scuba diver to dive to 900' on scuba gear and some really, really funky gas mix !!!!

And he'll love his mommy and kick you sorry butt ! ! ! :D

the K

Back
Top Bottom