Jameson Karst Edwards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't ya wanna just bury your face in his chubby neck and breath in the baby smell????

Hi there - I know I'm coming late to this party, but just popped in to say that the boy looks great and is clearly thriving. Way to go, Mom!

Don't ya wanna just bury your face in his chubby neck and breath in the baby smell????
LOL, that's exactly what I thought!!!!

Mmmmm, baby smell!!:)

you and Penny are just sick. Wanting to sniff the baby. :shakehead: You sound as bad as me - I want to squeeze him as well. I'm like one of those horrid auntie's or something :rofl3:

18 1/2 lbs, 25 inches, can turn over from tummy to back when he remembers that he can.

he's doing really well. still behind, but catching up. i bet you'll have another pic posted tomorrow or soon after since we're going to the ncdivers 3rd anniversary thingie.

*and* i'm going to talk to my nc peeps and see if i can work out a trip for both of us (plus hopefully some friends) to nfl. i'll keep you floridians posted!

Good to hear you and my little dive buddy are doing well ! ! !

the K

you and Penny are just sick. Wanting to sniff the baby. :shakehead: You sound as bad as me - I want to squeeze him as well. I'm like one of those horrid auntie's or something :rofl3:

Good stuff M. Thanks for the update. Glad to hear he is catching up :yelclap:

rolling over!!! :yeahbaby:

i was thinking the other day he will be turning ONE soon!!!!!!!!!!

and im another one that loves a chubby bubby and (good) baby smells :10:

Here goes a current picture of the little guy.

normal_jamesonsmiling.jpg

everyone at once now.....................

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

looking good and seriously cute!

Back
Top Bottom