Jessica Alba on the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chad Carney:
"Into the Blue Star" Jessica Alba is featured on the cover of the Sept issue and inside in an interview.

There's also a 7 page article about the movie including production photos, like the cover.

My scanner is working, but here's the cover photo from one of the movie's websites and a couple of the other production photos.
Ripcurl and Ikelite should be pretty happy!

Hopefully this new film jumpstarts the sport a bit!

Chad

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/intotheblue/site/

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808628267&intl=us

Thats' one nice looking camera she has in her lap.

Er, you black-gear DIR types better start getting used to minority status and derisive giggles from relative newbies if this flick quote-unquote jumpstarts popular interest in scuba the way "The Deep" did (and "Into The Blue" is a loose remake, by the way). I mean, who wants to look like the bad guys when they can (sorta try to vaguely) look like Jessica Alba? :D

Actually, I can't stand Jessica Alba. I hope this movie tanks, pun intended. :)

cheers

Billy S.

Chad Carney:
In the past I've been told I have a 5-pack!

I may be down to a 4-pack by now! :D :D

Chad

It could be worse...you could have a 12-pack.

Or worse yet, a 12-pack-and-a-Sack (as in Buy 'Em By The...). Urgh.

cheers

Billy S.

I wish there were more divers like Jessica...unfortunatly, most of the female divers I see up in New England dive a larger wet suit that I do. :34:

H2Andy:
you know, people tell me i look like that dude all the time...

:14:

I just KNEW that I had seen you somewhere before! Sorry that I never made the connection until now, bro.

gstroupe:
I wish there were more divers like Jessica...unfortunatly, most of the female divers I see up in New England dive a larger wet suit that I do. :34:

I've got popcorn and a front row seat for this one. :D

SeanQ:
I've got popcorn and a front row seat for this one. :D

Might be good. :lurk: :coke:

The largest diving magazine in the world, with the biggest diving movie in years on it's cover... and you move the thread here????

Humor, Games, Clips, Yarns & Tales (1 Viewing)
Got a funny clip, a good joke, a story, a tale, a neat game or anything else fun, interactive and not-so-scuba related to share?

I'd say this thread is very scuba related... it's news!!!

Chad

Chad Carney:
I'd say this thread is very scuba related... it's news!!!

Chad

I'd say Jessica Alba is nudes... er, I mean news!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom