Jessica Alba on the cover of Scuba Diving Magazine!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So was the movie any good?

Though she is good looking, it wasn't enough to drag me to the
theature and buy two $8 dollar tickets.

(I am though wanting to go see "March of the Pengiuns")

Phwoar eh? Phwoar! Know what I mean?

It won't be any good since Al Giddings worked on "The Deep" and not on this one :wink:

I haven't received my copy yet, but I did see one on the counter at my LDS and paged through it to find her brief interview. She started diving at age 13 (just about the time I did although a number of decades apart). Thank goodness she is only 24... my lower age limit is about 35 (give or take a decade).

drbill:
I haven't received my copy yet, but I did see one on the counter at my LDS and paged through it to find her brief interview. She started diving at age 13 .....

Her bio states that she's PADI certified but more importantly, loves to play golf. Be still my heart .... :07:

Diving+golf with Jessica, Tiger Woods & Mrs Woods (on his boat, Privacy). What an ideal foursome that would be!

Whew! I missed that she likes to play golf. That cinches the deal. She's not for me... all yours DiveGolfSki!

What's a matter bill? Don't like to spank whitey? :D
Asian woman love golf, got my wife a set of clubs just in case she wants to learn.

drbill:
Whew! I missed that she likes to play golf. That cinches the deal. She's not for me... all yours DiveGolfSki!

In the immortal words of Monty Python:
So what are you hobbies outside of summarising Proust?
Golf, masturbating and strangling small animals
Oh dear - he must have let himself down on the hobbies, golf isn't very popular around here.

Back
Top Bottom