Jimmy Buffett coming to Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.................. A couple of weekends ago, we were diving the upper keys, and I saw on the news that JB was in Key West the previous day, the day we were SUPPOSED to be in Key West.

Awwwweellllllllllllllllllllll

it WAS good diving though!

Maybe someday..................

Mark

k4sdi once bubbled...
I saw on the news that JB was in Key West the previous day, the day we were SUPPOSED to be in Key West.

I was down in key west a few years back. We flew in and caught a cab to the B&B. The cabbie asked if we were Buffett fans, which received a resounding yes. He then told us that he was downtown playing in Sloppy Joes.

So we checked in real quick and jogged our way up Duval...

... Just to see the Buffett Caravan heading away :)

If you go to the show enjoy it. They are a great time.

Chad

9 Buffett shows in Cincinnati and counting.

Just got back from the Meeting of the Minds in Key West. Buffet played at margaritaville (sp) with a band named Saint Somewhere. Only about 100-200 fans. Then he showed up at the street party and played about 6-8 songs with the his band. Buffet was not supposed to be there but showed anyway. I did not get to see the Saint Somewhere/Buffet show and only saw him walking to the stage at the street party. I could hear him from my hotel pool though. Very cool. If you ever get the chance to go to the Meeting of the Minds, do it. A great 4-5 days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom